Sunday, January 15, 2012

WWW.Montmatre@Paris.fr

Hey everybody,

It's your WWW team who is speaking to you...

I would like to share with you, a little discover that I found during my holidays in Paris.
One day, I was visiting Paris with my best friend and we would like to see something new for us in Paris. So we has been going to Montmatre (18ème), first for the veiw and after a show of a young man in the stairs of Sacré Coeur, we decided to stroll around Montmatre ( Place des Tertres, Abesses,...).
After around 10 minutes, we arrived on a funny little street where you can find a little vineyard with a view on Sacré Coeur.

I think the better think to understand this sensation, just look at the view....




 Just SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!















If one day, you drink this wine, please come to this blog to share your impression with us?????











Montmatre's wine scam or a good idea???







1 comment: