Saturday, January 21, 2012

To a Dead Uncle



Today, I want to speak about about wine and the love that we can bring it.


I put this song of Georges Brassens - Le vin for my uncle dead around two years now. This uncle was for me one of my mentor in the world of wine.

Indeed, my uncle was a great lover of life and all the good things of life such as Georges Brassens. And like him, he always opened fantastics bottles of wine to share this love of drinking extraordinary aromas of this lastest finds. That was a way of sharing this love of this fine beverage.

Like we know each other, Wine is always a drink for sharing love and magic and it is considered by everyone like that.
Is such a great and old beverage that you heard about it on the Bible or in the legends of Greek gods.

This love is today part of our life. We open a great bottle of wine for each moment we want to say  " I love you " to somebody: during a romantic diner, a wedding, a birthday party...

Uncle, we miss you but you still stay on our heart when we open a great bottle of this extraordinary beverage.


1 comment: