Sunday, January 22, 2012

Skiing with Bordeaux wine spirit:



A sudden urge made me this sweet morning in January, a desire of wine? For once no!
The call of the outdoors, mountains covered with snow and fresh powder.
Destination Courchevel, snug in my suit with my mittens.
Arrived on site I'm missing something vital to ski, I miss my skis!
How a wine lover like me can combine skiing and wine?

Only one person could realise my dream, it's Bernard Magrez
He launch a limited edition of Courchevel ski. Born of a meeting with Mathias Grousset, head shops The Edge, the "Skis Pape-Clément".


A true gold, these skis very light combine technical materials such as carbon and copper to noble species such as ash and balsa. In addition to the technical design opts for modernity and elegance.


To celebrate the launch of these skis unique package "Skis Pape-Clément" is available which includes:
- A pair of skis and ski poles high-end
- A leather case, stitching, luxurious,
- A case of six bottles of Chateau Pape-Clément 2006,
- One night for 2 at Chateau Pape-Clément with visit and tasting,
- A test session with the champion Sebastien Amiez.



Limited edition of 5 copies, sold at a price of 5995 euros in sports shops "The Edge" in Courchevel, in the Bernard Magrez shop in Courchevel and Paris and the Chateau Pape-Clément.

After a little glass of Chateau Pape-Clément 2006 with my new friend Sebastien, we are going to test my beautiful skis now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment