Saturday, February 25, 2012

Vodka makes us talk more better

If you are looking for an excuse to drink at breakfast, I just found one: a recent study, drinking vodka enchances the association of words and verbal creativity. Pass me the bottle!

People who drank vodka, but not those who are drunk, have a more intuitive face a difficulty to associatewords. The experiment was conducted in the University of Illinois Chicago, shows that individuals have a more sober deliberative when it comes to word association. So, they are slower.
In this study, half the participants drank vodka until the legal limit of 0.08% alcohol in the blood in the United States. The other half was in the water. Then they were shown a series of puzzles and three words they had to find a word capable of binding the 3 words together. On average, vodka drinkers met in 11.4 seconds and 15.4 seconds put sober.

That will give weight to artists who are more creative when they are disinhibited by alcohol. Now I knowwhat I have to do to write the articles in this blog. I'll be able to pay my new tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment